Data Scientist Manager
Role : Data Scientist Manager
Location : Dublin
Travel : 40-80%
**You must be eligible to work in Ireland to be considered for this role.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices - Analytics, Mobility and Interactive. As part of our Analytics practice, you’ll deliver analytically-informed, issue-based solutions that help clients across all industries make faster, smarter decisions. You will play a critical role in helping them design solutions to complex business issues.
• Data analysis, data mining, statistical & machine learning, time series analysis in capital market industry.
• Prepare data pre-processing for machine learning and predictive models
• Provide data, insights and reporting support to various teams
• Develop and write research proposals and market and sell the capability to clients.
• Collaborate in raising awareness and understanding of data science research tools and outputs in Accenture and Accenture Research (text analytics, sentiment analysis, data-wrangling, machine learning, web-scraping etc.).
• Assist in growing data science skills in the team, ie. organizing learning activities, create x-pollination opportunities.
• 6+ years experience in Data Scientist role post post-graduation
• Database Management and Data Structuring:
• Expert in Big Data / analytics and able to advise on ideal data structures
• Able to apply scripting language for ETL (extract, transform, load) processes on structured and non-structured databases
• Relevant qualification technical field such as Statistics, Math and Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Analytics, etc
• Analyze, interpret and make sense of complex data on various formats (text, numeric, image, etc.) and provide solutions to data challenges
• Validate data flows and prepare ETL processes according to business requirements
• Incorporate business requirements into data science research design specifications.
• Solid knowledge of statistical techniques is expected: algorithms for classifiers, Neural modelling, probability regression, decision tree learning algorithms, K- Nearest neighbour algorithm, Markov Chains, etc.
• Knowledge of an analysis tools such as R, Python, SAS, SPSS, EVIEWS, Matlab or Mathematica.
• Proficient in Tableau and R interface with Tableau
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.