Computer Science & Associated Subjects Teacher
||Oxford Royale Academy
||Oxford, Cambridge, London, Ascot or St Andrews (Scotland).
||£24,000 - £48,000
||Summer contract from 2nd July 2018 - 10th August 2018
- iOS App Development
- Web Creators
- Website Coding
- Game Creation
- Coding with Scratch
About Oxford Royale Academy
Oxford Royale Academy is an award-winning British company with a real passion for international education. Each year our team works harder to compile stimulating and rewarding programmes for all ages, bringing together outstanding teachers, energetic counsellors, brilliant guest speakers and
professional support staff.
Our courses are designed to be demanding and rewarding, taking full advantage of the fantastic facilities and surroundings Oxford, Cambridge and London afford to widen the frame of learning our students receive. The course must be taught to the highest standard, following the course guides provided and in accordance with the procedures of Oxford Royale Academy and our accrediting bodies.
- To guide students through the course with enthusiasm
- To inspire and motivate students through excellent subject knowledge and a range of resources
- To complete reports on every student
- To complete student registers
- To ensure that every student makes progress in the course
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading educational company. The role will be based at one of our summer sites in Oxford, Cambridge or London.
- Morning classes run from 09.00-10.30 and 11.00-12.30, Monday to Friday. Afternoon workshops run from 13.45-15.30, Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- There are a variety of teaching options available. Please see our website for further details.
- There will be a compulsory training day on the Friday before the programme begins, and extra training earlier in the week for teachers without a formal teaching qualification.
- Our courses run in sets of 2 weeks from 4th June 2018 to 11th August 2018, with the majority
of the courses running from 2nd July 2018 to 11th August 2018.
This job would suit someone who displays the following key attributes:
- An in-depth and wide-ranging knowledge of their subject;
- The passion to inspire others;
- Enthusiasm, confidence and creativity;
- Determination to excite students through their learning;
- Fluency in English,;
- Good organisational skills and
- An excellent ability to communicate complex information.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree (or higher) relating to your chosen subject
Desirable Qualifications / Experience:
- Teaching your subject to students of the relevant age group.
- PGCE or Master’s degree in the subject to be taught or one closely related.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button.