A highly motivated DevOps Engineer required in Banking IT industry based in the City of London.
Your responsibilities will be:
The DevOps Engineer will be working within a dedicated Support team providing support for business users and IT Teams globally. You will collaborate across many different teams and gain insight into all areas of the projects.
You will be involved in:
- Creating DevOps ways of working
- System automation, provisioning, scalability, security, monitoring and hardening
- Manage the methods of deployment. Also, the processes and tools required to execute those deployments
- Working together with other engineers providing services and knowledge to deliver a smooth automation process
- Manage issue tracking and agile development tools
Required skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT related field
- 2+ years of Linux experience
- Strong scripting skills in languages such as Python or Bash.
- Knowledge of tools commonly used in a build pipeline, such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Experience of configuration management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Chef
- Some working knowledge of Docker
- A passion for automation
- Experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure is beneficial
Talentwerk was established initially to provide a platform for the next generation of digital professionals to get a start on the career ladder. We took IT graduates and apprentices and gave them a chance, gave them training and a support structure designed to help them grow.
Now a multi-national IT Consulting partner to many International Fortune 500 companies Talentwerk, the UK arm of the Digital Workforce Group, helps companies transform their IT landscape through adopting new ways of working and thinking in regard to: DevOps, Cloud, BIG DATA & Analytics, and IT Infrastructure.
By focusing on developing technology new digital workforce professionals we can promise our staff:
- an opportunity to be based onsite with our client from day 1 for a long-term project
- individual career and training plan
- an international office network and regular events and excursions
To apply for the DevOps Engineer position you must to be eligible to work in the UK. If so, we look forward to hearing from you! Please send your CV to with a subject "DEVOPS ENGINEER” and do not forget to tell us your salary expectations and possible start date.
Click the APPLY button.