Structured Products PRIIPs Support
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Job Title: Structured Products PRIIPs Support
Who We Are: Our DNA
Help us to change the world of finance by challenging the way the industry thinks.
Delta Capita is a global professional services business, we FOCUS entirely on financial institutions. Delta Capita provide unique solutions to the industries problems; by creating bespoke technology, in collaborating with the markets leading fin-techs and in enabling banks to work together. We are a partner led business of EXPERIENCED market practitioners. We have worked for the institutions that we service, having lived the challenges, we possess an EMPATHY for our clients. We understand the realities of the business environment, limitations in; budget, capacity, capability, and time.
We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase out headcount by 100% and our revenues by 180%. We are in five locations, with 130 staff, with a long way to go to reach our goal. Can you help us on our journey?
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating "a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product PEOPLE. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an OPEN, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that DIVERSE teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to INNOVATE and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly SOCIAL events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and OPPORTUNITIES to work GLOBALLY, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC FAMILY are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us.
Whilst Client confidentiality prohibits us sharing detailed information about current projects we can say that we are or have been engaged on projects for many of the industry’s largest and most prestigious Global Investment Banks.
Day to Day Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide support to Tier 1 Investment Banks in their production of Key Information Documents (KIDs) for retail structured product transactions
• Produce automated KIDs using internal STP trade capture systems of the Investment Banks and/or external vendor built software
• Run Performance Scenarios, Cost and SRI PRIIPs Analytics using the Investment Bank(s) and/or external vendor built software
• Explain PRIIPs Analytics results and troubleshoot errors
• Consider and propose control and efficiency enhancements to the systems and processes involved
• Produce manual KIDs by drafting or manually producing XML trade representations to be read by automated software
• Review of KIDs vs Term Sheet
• Support KID workflow management and coordination across Sales, Structuring, Trading, Legal and Compliance
• Coordination with translation firms and Legal Counsel for bespoke payoffs
• Support additional controls over STP KIDs and test newly automated KIDs
Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Analyst/Associate 2-5yrs+ Structured Products experience
• Understanding of PRIIPs regulation
• Experience in either (i) Sales, Structuring or Trading role, or (ii) Drafting legal documentation and/or termsheets for securitised structured products
• Appreciation of common structured product payoffs and the different market factors that may impact their value/performance
• Some technical insight into document automation applications, XML representation
• Fast learning, able to quickly get to grips with how a product is represented in respect of raw XML schema inputs