||£400 - £450
Role: UX Designer
Duration: 6 months
Pay: Up to £450 per day, outside of IR35
Birmingham based Government organisation are looking for a UX Designer to join their expanding Interaction Design team.
As a UX Designer you will work with User Researchers and Front End Developers, designing in the browser, to deliver highly user focused and successful services. You will produce design concepts for digital services, often working to very tight deadlines, and work with Front End Developers to implement those concepts.
The ideal candidate will have a love of the web and its possibilities, a passion for design and its history and an understanding of how form and function work together.
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Practical experience in designing interfaces and transaction flows for the web
* Ability to prototype for the web & design in browser
* A good understanding of web technologies and how they affect design and accessibility
* Experience of web and mobile application interface design. Core skills: sketching, design production, hand-coded HTML & CSS, rapid prototyping
* Responsive web interactions design for mobile devices
* Previous experience as UX Designer in Government- highly beneficial
If this position is of interest, please click apply!
UX Designer/ Government/ Interaction Design/ HTML/ CSS/ Rapid Prototyping/ Contract
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales