Senior UX Designer
Are you an experienced UX designer with a big vision looking for progression in 2018?
Are you ready for a fresh challenge?
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Senior UX Designer who is passionate about improving the user experience by understanding and empathising with the people we are designing for. We’re looking for someone who approaches work with curiosity and a high degree of attention to detail.
The job can be based in Portsmouth or Belfast.
What will you be doing?
We put users at the heart of what we do, and you’ll be creating engaging digital experiences that are loved by our customers and deliver real business growth. The role will see you working in a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment, to research and understand user problems by developing and crafting user personas, goal and task analysis, user scenarios, conceptual sketches, wireframes and prototypes
Knowledge skills and experience
We are looking for a UX Designer with a solid understanding of UX best practice and web standards, and who has experience working in an Agile project environment.
We are looking for self-motivated, creative people with strong communications skills that can drive real change for our customers.
Do you have
• 4+ years previous experience in a UX role.
• Experience of responsive web design
• Ability to present research findings and illustrate innovative solutions
• A passion for usability and accessibility standards
• Proficient in prototyping tools such as Axure/Adobe XD/InVision/Marvel etc
• Demonstrable knowledge and experience of various user-centric research methods
• Experience of refining solutions through testing and iteration.
Does this sound like the perfect job for you? Fantastic, please click to apply.
We are #forthegoodstuff.