Service Transition Manager
Market Rate (initial 3 months)
London (or Leicester)
We are looking for a Service Transition Manager for one of the world's most prestigious retailers based in London.
The ideal Service Transition Manager will have service transition experience and defining the service model. You will be managing the cutover and transition when the service is implemented. You will also need to make sure all the right commercials and suppliers are in place. You must also have strong infrastructure knowledge.
- Significant experience gained in an IT service management delivery organisation
- Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the Transition Lifecycle Management for the introduction of new changing services and application development.
- Experience in managing deliverables via 3rd party vendors in a high profile and/or technically innovative enterprise solution
- Practical knowledge and application of ITIL service management processes
- Ability to take ownership for complex problems and offer consultancy to deliver solutions
- Experience of working in outsourced service provision
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business value.
- Build effective relationships and results orientation
- Proven ability to make customer oriented decisions
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner to all levels
- Comfortable to challenge and be challenged and manage conflict
- Good interpersonal skills that enable working relationships to be developed at all levels across the business
- Basic understanding of cost models (including business cases)
- Commercial focus and awareness
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.