||£60000 - £75000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
- .Net 4.5 - preferably C# - 4+ years
- SQL - 1+ years
- Minimum 2 year commercial experience delivering projects in the cloud, preferably AWS
- Full Software Lifecycle experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Architecture design patterns
- Source Control tools, particularly GIT
- Agile development practices, particularly SCRUM
- An understanding of Testing Methodologies such as Unit, Integration and Acceptance testing
- Experience with Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- A DevOps mindset
Nice to have
-Net Core and converting existing .Net Apps to Core
-Infrastructure as code experience, preferably using AWS CloudFormation
-An understanding of Development methodologies such as TDD and DDD.
-CD pipeline management
-Couchbase, DynamoDB, NoSQL
-Experience with TFS or VSO/VSTS
-AWS Elastic Search or similar
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for experienced engineers with a ‘can do’ attitude. True problem solvers. Individuals that will lead the way on software practices within a team by demonstrating what good code looks like on a daily basis. We are a cloud focused development company, and so experience in developing and deploying cloud based applications is a requirement for our senior engineers. If you also have experience using Amazons flavour of cloud, AWS, then we would especially like to hear from you.
Who are we?
We are a software house dedicated to making the best web based auction software available. We are currently transitioning our architecture to an AWS first approach and are therefore looking for strong cloud engineers to come on board to help us make the right choices. We are a growing company with big plans for the future. We also run semi-regular hackathons, company social events and provide our engineers with the time and training to improve their skillsets.