Business Analyst - Digital
||£500 - £750
The bank is undertaking large transformation programmes to ensure products and services are accessible to customers through digital channels. The Digital programme is of particular priority given the reach and impact of financial technology innovation and increasing customer demand for online and mobile engagement.
Within the Digital programme, it is crucial that the Risk functions are fully involved in the design and deployment of all products and services, including the Information Security, Fraud, Legal, Operational Risk, Regulatory Compliance and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) functions to ensure the Bank, and their customers, are secure and protected.
As a Digital Lead, the role holder will be part of one or more Digital delivery teams, coordinating and facilitating the engagement Digital projects from all Risk functions, ensuring that digital risk is properly recognised, assessed and mitigated, and risk management strategies, tools, policies and standards are in place. The role holder will coordinate across Risk functions, delivering solutions to digital risk issues and proactively identifying customer experience improvements.
The role holder will be part of a small team within a global team, reporting to the Head of department, but working as a team member within one or more Digital delivery teams. The role holder will also work closely with representatives from all Risk sub-functions.
* Work as part of the Digital delivery teams as the Risk Lead, to develop, maintain and enhance risk and compliance controls that support Digital business objectives and risk appetite.
* Work closely with subject matter experts in each of the Risk sub-functions, drawing on and facilitating specialised advice where required for each Digital project
* Maintain and/or develop a subject matter expertise in the area of digital innovation and subsequent emerging risks (inc. internet banking, mobile banking), contributing to knowledge share among the cross-functional Digital Risk Group
* Support the key deliverables required from the control functions to land the digital pipeline of products and services
* Digital product team members have an increased understanding of the emerging digital risk areas, and there is productive, early engagement between Risk and Digital groups
* Risk functions are increasingly able to support and engage with the new and emerging requirements from Digital initiatives
* Work closely with one or more Digital delivery teams as the Risk Lead, taking accountability for risk input and solutions to enable delivery of the Digital products and channels
* Work effectively and collaboratively within the Digital Risk team, owning initiatives and leading on knowledge share
* Shape and influence digital risk controls, constructively challenging the status quo in search of continuously better ways to manage risk and help push product to market
* Develop strong cross-functional relationships with SMEs within each of the Risk sub-functions
* Deep technical knowledge of how web-based services operate, gained through a previous role as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Technical Product Manager, Technical Architect or through technical expertise gained through an appropriate degree level qualification (Computer Science) or significant industry expertise.
* Significant understanding of Risk areas inherent in providing banking products and services to individuals, particularly the emerging Fraud, Legal, Information Security and Compliance risks inherent in web-based services.
* Ability to identify, assess and break down the technical details of any digital solution from a Risk perspective, while understanding the overall strategic priorities and maintaining a focus on customer experience.
* Agile software delivery experience using SCRUM or Kanban methodology, with continuous delivery to live.
* Experience of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, Pivotaltracker etc.
* Experience of constructively challenging the status quo, particularly from a digital innovation perspective.
* Strong stakeholder management skills
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com