IT Project Manager
||£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
IT Project Manager - This is initially a 6 month fixed term contract with the possibility of extension or a permanent role. As the IT Project Manager, you will manage the Windows 10 implementation across for the division. Managing the project using the agreed PMO project lifecycle and governance.
* Accountable for the successful delivery of the project, the communication and the stakeholder management expected of major change initiatives
* Manage all Major IT changes through the agreed project management processes
* Ensure that system planning, technical and operational support capabilities are key design considerations of project
* Raise a Request For Change (RFC) should the project exceed the approved baseline or tolerance for scope, time, cost, resource and quality
* Submit fortnightly highlight reporting on project status including budget, risks and issues
* Responsible and accountable for managing the project costs
* Responsible and accountable for managing a valid and practical project plan
* Maintain a full set of documentation as required by the IT Project Management Process for the project and sub project, including PID, regular reporting, budget, risks and resource planning
* Experience of working on IT Projects - Software rollouts and implementations, Mobilisations, software upgrades, hardware refreshes.
* Experienced of managing Projects that span multiple IT disciplines, business areas and across multiple international locations
* Experienced IT professional, focused on being a part of a cost effective and efficient Infrastructure programme management team
* Project Management qualification (Prince2 practitioner preferred)
* Proven knowledge and experience of implementing and delivering large IT projects in complex environments within Budget and Timescales using approved Project Methodology
* Able to build project teams and motive teams to delivery results
* Understand business drivers and the impact if not delivered
Benefits include 25 days holiday entitlement plus public holidays, money purchase pension scheme with life assurance, share ownership scheme and a broad range of career opportunities.
You will be required to hold SC Clearance or be able to obtain SC on acceptance of the position.