Service Support Analyst
||£25,000 - £30,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
KCOM require a Service Support Analyst to provide operational support activities to a number of clients.
KCOM is a leading provider of Telecommunications and Cloud Consulting services, offering world class hosted solutions from the likes of Amazon and Microsoft.
In 2005 KCOM was one of the UK's premier Telecommunications providers and Smart421 was a disruptive consultancy, delivering applications and communication technology evangelising the use of Cloud Computing and all things Automation… Fast forward to 2006 and KCOM saw the value that Smart421 were providing to clients and realising that Cloud was the way forward, so they decided to buy them.
KCOM require a Service Support Analyst to provide operational support activities to a plethora of clients:
* Provision of customer interface
* Log & Triage of ITIL workflow
* Delivery of L1/L2 health checks
* Implementation of documented fix activities
* Implementation of standard change requests
* Reporting of performance against KPI's and OLA's.
* Escalation into the wider KCOM support model.
What do I need to do this job:
* To provide remote technical and business support activities in line with KPI's and OLA's to enable KCOM to achieve contractual SLA's
* Proactive & Reactive Monitoring and Event management touch points into Incident/change/service requests processes.
* Deliver superior quality verbal and written communications
* Act as an escalation point for service issues and performance failures
* Accountability to "Own the outcome" for both KCOM and the end customer.
* Demonstration of a "Can Do "attitude, proving energy and diligence into the heart of the support model.
* Customer interface providing a positive engagement experience over telephone or email engagements. May act as an escalation point for customer complaints
* Deliver on our promises to the customer
* Troubleshoot and resolve service issues ( Incidents ) reported by the customer
* Escalation of service issues to correct resolver groups within the support model.
* Proactively monitor automated alerts from tooling portfolio to provide health checks and rapid response to genuine errors.
* Timely response to "Standard Service Requests" setting expectation for next updates and completion
* Manage customer queries/updates regarding existing Incidents and Service Requests, maintain a high level of communication with the customer at all times
* Contribute and Develop shared documentation / KMDB articles to share best practice.
* Deliver "Standard documented changes" in line with change management governing processes.
* Operate role with full adherence to governing policies and procedures
* Deliver proactive team work to ensure all team workflow is shared and effectively managed
* Demonstrate agility by traversing service centre support activities across the customer portfolio
* Meet and surpass KPI's & OLA's used to measure team performance
* Effective reporting of team performance to senior stakeholders
* Proactively drive self-development
* Remain professional at all times.
* Contribute towards service "Go to Green" plans where KPI's or SLA's are breached.
Please do get in touch for more details if the opportunity is of interest by clicking the APPLY button.