||PNI Digital Media
||£80000 - £10000
||Competitive base salary plus bonus
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Who Are We:
With offices located in downtown Vancouver Canada, we develop the next-generation technologies for the world's largest retailers for which we've become world renown. In addition to revolutionizing the users' online experience, we use our world-class programming skills to innovate the systems for the production and fulfillment of their orders. What is more impressive is the scale and reach of our solutions servicing millions of customers and transactions all around the globe.
What's It Like to Work at PNI?
We know how to have a great time at PNI Media. We love dogs, video games, karaoke, popcorn and foosball. We celebrate successes and have numerous charity and fitness events throughout the year including free fitness and yoga classes each week. For those who enjoy the outdoors, the office is located 30mins from three ski mountains not to mention numerous hiking trails.
Working in a project team, you will be responsible for developing high-availability web solutions for our public-facing websites that will underpin the PNI technical solution.
- Drives problem determination and resolution.
- Ensures PM's have accurate technical advice, assessments and estimates form development team.
- Assists in transfer of business and technology knowledge.
- Promotes team effectiveness by removing technical blockers.
- Participates in code and design reviews.
- Working as part of a project team in an agile environment, working with the Lead Developer and Project Manager to ensure team deliverables are met.
- Developing and maintaining required documentation.
Required Experience & Skills
- Must be experienced in web application development using C# and the .NET framework.
- Must be experienced in relational database development using Microsoft SQL Server.
- Must have previous experience with large design efforts, enterprise level deployment, and n-tier architecture.
- Previous experience in Agile / SCRUM development environment.
- Ability to multitask over multiple projects in an agile team.
- You have a degree in Computer Science (or a relevant field), or an equivalent combination of education, experience and amazing ability.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles.
- Knowledge of ReactJS
Nice to have
- Experience with Reddis, RabbitMQ, Azure
- Experience with CSS Modules / Styled Components
- Experience with different web application frameworks
- Experience with an Agile development process
- Exposure to RxJS and MobX
- Styled Components
- Understanding of TypeScript
PNI offers a full list of perks and benefits fully paid by company, including healthcare and matching RRSP plan, transit and wellness allowance plus lots of fun activities throughout the year. Check us out on Facebook for more information on working at PNI: https://www.facebook.com.
For successful applicant, a relocation allowance will be provided in addition to work permit legal support.