||The DP Group Ltd
||£40000 - £50000
||The DP Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£40,000 - £50,000
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business.
In particular our client is looking for Business Information Developers to join their Derby-based technology team creating and supporting advanced solutions working closely with their product and delivery teams. Responsible for maintenance, design and testing of Data Warehouse based Business Information Systems and Processes, including the next generation environment to enable a great experience and outcome for their partners and customers.
- Excellent knowledge of Data Warehouse design, management, tooling and wider Business Intelligence usage and reporting/visualisation
- Strong experience of relational database systems and ETL processes
- Strong knowledge of SQL language and usage, particularly for informational usage and analysis
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Ideally knowledge of PostgreSQL, MSSQL, SSIS, SSAS and SSRS along with other reporting, dashboard, analytic and modelling products
- Ideally knowledge or experience of Amazon Web Services or similar cloud based architecture
- Great communication and collaboration skills - able to explain and take ownership of high quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of the team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to the way of working
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on products
- Ideally graduate level with a BSc in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.
To apply please click the APPLY button.