Technical Architect (Contact Centre Solutions / Big Data)
||£55000 - £65000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As the Technical Architect you will be responsible for the architectural oversight of solutions that are designed and implemented in the Model Office. This individual will be a practical 'doer', someone willing to see a solution through from conception to delivery and beyond, involving themselves in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
Work with the customer to drive trials that have proven ROI and, conversely, quickly rule out initiatives with little or no benefit.
As well as possessing the following technical skills this individual will possess solid commercial acumen allowing them to spot potential opportunities for growth or savings that will benefit the client.
Key technical skills required include:
* Architectural knowledge of contact centre telephony solutions (Cisco, Verint, Nuance)
* Architectural knowledge of contact centre multi-channel solutions (eGain)
* Architectural knowledge of common CRM solutions (MS Dynamics, SalesForce)
* Architecture knowledge of Big Data solutions, with practical experience designing and implementing a data science project
* Experience designing enterprise scale web/ database solutions
* Experience designing enterprise scale API solutions
* Experience implementing TDD or BDD methodologies
* Experience working in Agile environments
* Experience designing cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS)
* A solid understanding of security design and appropriate classifications (Sensitive, Official, GDPR etc.)
The role requires a broad technical knowledge of systems, systems integration and the ability to learn new technologies and skills as required.
* Translate business requirements (both functional and non-functional) into a solution, ensuring compliance with the organisations strategy, policies and standards
* Lead the development of and communicate technical architecture views, standards and roadmaps to stakeholders and project teams
* Ensure that the development of architectures for complex systems leads to successful delivery and operation
* Review and approve all key architectural deliverables to ensure the solution is compliant with the architectural specification and the organisations standards
* Take responsibility for identifying, qualifying and mitigating risks associated with the solution, to ensure effective control of technical risks
* Communicate at both project and strategic levels with customers, suppliers and users both internal and external
* Assist in preparation of technical programme/project plans
* Monitor technical progress, informing project management of major technical issues and making recommendations on their resolution.
To apply for this role, please click the APPLY button.