||The DP Group Ltd
||£65000 - £75000
||The DP Group
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Our client is a fast paced, fast changing, technology centric company, revolutionizing image capture for the leisure and entertainment industry, and proud of its global operation across some of the world’s best theme parks, water parks, attractions and tourist destinations. It is also exciting times for our client and with projected growth right across their global markets, there is need now to recruit the very best talent available to ensure the future success of the business.
In particular our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their technology team creating and supporting their current and future delivery platforms. This role is critical to their success and covers all aspects of designing and building highly resilient, available, scalable and performant solutions, enabling the development teams to deliver excellence.
Strong experience working in a DevOps role with the following technology:
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, VPC, R53, RDS, Elasticsearch, IAM)
- Zabbix, Cloudfront or other monitoring solutions
- Open LDAP
Strong experience with non-functional requirements analysis and standards (security, support, maintenance, availability, performance, scalability)
Excellent knowledge of Agile development methodologies and development processes; SCRUM, TDD, BDD, CI, CD
- Great communication and collaboration skills - able to explain and take ownership of high quality deliverables
- Be passionate about building solutions adhering to the highest technical standards and focused on delivering value to our customers
- Enjoy working with a team in a challenging environment where you succeed or fail together and continually push each other to improve
- Be an active participant in the procedural and social evolution of their team; look for opportunities to add value, to bring the team together and champion improvements to their way of working
- Have an interest in the emerging technical landscape, keeping up to date with changes in industry and technology and appreciate the bearing these may have on their products
- Ideally graduate level with a BSc in Computer Science or similar technical discipline; however commensurate industry and technical experience are acceptable
This is a fast paced company with lots going on, presenting a challenging agenda for the future. It is also an incredibly rewarding company in which to work and this role presents an opportunity to put your stamp on the organisation and move it forward significantly.
To apply please click the APPLY button.