Automation Test Engineer, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Senior QA Test Analyst, SDET - JY/4797
||Haybrook IT Resourcing
Want to work at a great company? Learn new things every day? Be part of something great?
If so, please take a look at the details below (excuse the Search Engine Optimisation; Tester, Test, Testing etc) - at least you found it!
A Leading, Global Tech company is currently looking for an Automation Test Analyst to join their Oxford based offices. This is a Senior Tester position working as an Automation Tester within a Software Testing Team, responsible for architecting automation testing and working closely with developers and software engineers in a very Agile environment. This Test Engineer position works with management to devise and implement automation frameworks and to plan, execute and deliver automation testing.
The successful Automation Test Analyst will have a good amount of experience behind them in both manual and automated testing within a Software, Applications or Website environment utilising Agile, Scrum or SAFE. The successful Tester will also have strong communication, a willingness to learn and mentor junior team members and be keen on technology as a whole.
This Test Engineer role would be ideal for someone who is looking for a chance to work with new and emerging technologies and global projects. This Test Analyst role is not only offering a competitive salary, but also some excellent benefits including bonuses, candidate tailored career development, pension, reduced cost medical insurance and much more.
Key Responsibilities of the Automation Test Analyst
• Develop and Deliver Automated Test plans in a technical environment
• Work with both technical and non-technical staff and stakeholders to ensure that the Automated Test plans are done efficiently.
• Research on testing tools, products, best practices and latest methodologies
• Work across different testing teams
• Serve as SME for testing tools or environments.
• Suggest process improvements
• Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
• Reports, results, research and recommendations for Testing
Key Skills of the Automation Test Analyst
• Great understanding of Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Safe) development & testing methodologies
• Large scale Automated Testing experience
• Previous research into tools/root cause analysis
Essential technical skills
• Automated and manual Testing
• BDD and TDD experience
• Continuous integration
• JIRA & Confluence
• Web services & API testing
• Working within a Java environment
• Testing cloud applications e.g. AWS, Azure
Desirable technical skills
• Citrus integration test framework
• SOAP UI
This role would be commutable from: Oxford, Reading, Didcot, Eynsham, Abingdon, Bicester, Banbury, Witney Kidlington, Swindon, Gloucester, Milton Keynes
Automation Test Engineer, Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Senior QA Test Analyst
Referral Scheme: If this role isn’t for you then perhaps you could recommend a friend or colleague to Haybrook IT. If we go on to place that person in a permanent or temporary capacity then you could be rewarded with £500!! Please see our website for terms and conditions.
Haybrook IT Resourcing is Oxford’s leading IT recruitment agency. With exclusive access to some of the region’s most successful companies, send in your CV today to secure your next IT position.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd acts as an employment agency and an employment business.
We value diversity and always appoint on merit.