Senior Business Analyst
||Flexible Salary/Dependent on experience
Employment Type: Permanent / Contract
Who We Are:
Help us to change the world of finance by challenging the way the industry thinks.
Delta Capita is a global professional services business, we focus entirely on financial institutions. Delta Capita provide unique solutions to the industries problems; by creating bespoke technology, in collaborating with the markets leading fin-techs and in enabling banks to work together. We are a partner led business of experienced market practitioners. We have worked for the institutions that we service, having lived the challenges, we possess an empathy for our clients. We understand the realities of the business environment, limitations in; budget, capacity, capability, and time.
We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase our headcount by 100% and our revenues by 180%. We are in five locations, with 130 staff, with a long way to go to reach our goal. Can you help us on our journey?
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating "a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product; people. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an open, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that diverse teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to innovate and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our entrepreneurial mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly social events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and opportunities to work globally, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC family are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us.
Whilst Client confidentiality prohibits us sharing detailed information about current projects we can say that we are or have been engaged on projects for many of the industry’s largest and most prestigious Global Investment Banks.
We are looking to recruit a talented, highly driven experienced individual who has excelled in previous roles, specifically with Investment and/or Commercial Banking, and are looking for a new challenge in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
Many colleagues will be experienced business practitioners who made the transition to consultancy, leveraging their deep business and functional expertise with consultant skills to drive change. You will find many colleagues that have risen up through the ranks in the larger consultancy firms, favouring Delta Capita for the freedom a boutique consultancy firm can provide.
A detail orientated Senior Business Analyst with strong Stakeholder Management skills is required to work on one of Delta Capita’s live key initiatives within the Investment or Commercial Banking space. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate previous successful breadth and depth of roles in their career to date as we are looking for intellectually adaptable and highly capable individuals due to the diverse nature of our Clients Programmes.
Adaptable, self-motivated, ‘can do’ attitude is a must!
Experience / Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 4+ years Business Analysis experience gained within Investment and / or Commercial Banking
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong Business Analysis and stakeholder management skills, including conflict remediation skills
- Workshop facilitation, requirements gathering and scope management
- Gathering, challenging, documenting and presenting requirements in an Agile transformation programme
-Strong knowledge and experience on:
- Logical, analytical approach with the ability to perform well structured analysis and solve complex business concepts and issues
-Confidence to challenge the accepted norm
- Understand the relevant technologies used within the Agile technology scrum
- Proven track record of producing Agile stories and working within the Agile methodology and familiarity with continuous integration
- Core Investment and Commercial Banking
- At Least 4 of the following: Multi Asset Class experience, FX / FX Options & Exotics / Equities / Derivatives (Cleared and Uncleared) / Rates / Fixed Income / Payments / Accounting Rules / Lending Domain / RWA Optimisation / Trade and or Receivables Finance