Process Development Engineer
||£37773 - £46167
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
The Process Development Engineer will lead the technology transfer of new product introductions and provide technical support for all manufacturing activities associated with the facility in Dublin, with an effort to control costs while also improving process efficiency.
As Process Development Engineer your role will be:
* To ensure operational readiness
* Lead the Technical Transfer "Project"
* Actively participate in problem identification, problem solving and change initiatives in cooperation with other teams and services.
* Investigate quality events as they arise and prepare deviation reports using site Trackwise system.
* Provide technical support and direction to manufacturing personnel in order to ensure that the manufacturing and ancillary facilities can be operated to optimum efficiency and that Plant Turnarounds are executed in an efficient manner
* 3rd Level Degree in Engineering or other relevant course
* Minimum 3 years' experience in Pharma Manufacturing including Technical Transfer
* Experience of API, DP and Packaging would be beneficial
Working as Process Development Engineer in this global Pharmaceutical Company, based in Dublin, you will be liaising with a multitude of teams on site. You will be a part of a patient focused and innovation driven company that aims to inspire its employees with its unique environment promoting continuous learning and improvement.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.