||South East England
||£500 - £550
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
If this role suits your skills, please send me your up to date CV and I will be in touch.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a HR Systems Project Manager, who has a track record of successful delivery to lead the second phase of their implementation of ResourceLink. The successful HR Systems Project Manager will lead from the front with drive and maturity whilst maintaining the gravitas to manage stakeholder relationships. You will have experience taking projects from conception through the whole project life cycle - including the allocation of resources and building of a team to reach go-live. The vision for the second phase is to realise the full benefits of the ResourceLink system and the implementation of a new recruitment system.
* START: Circa January 2018
* CONTRACT: 12 Months initially
* LOCATION: South East
* INTERVIEW: Immediate
* RATE: £450-£500 per day (Outside IR35)
* Experience of implementing HR systems is absolutely essential (Ideally ResourceLink)
* End to End project management experience - from conception to Go-Live
* Management of projects in excess of £1million
* Experience in driving the change and transformation aspects of a programme is essential
* Supplier management
* Stakeholder management and engagement (interfacing with staff)
* Track record of delivery in HR systems implementations
* Project management qualifications or suitable, demonstrable experience.
* Co-ordinating strategic and operational resources
* Designing and overseeing testing activities
On a day to day basis, the ResourceLink Project Manager will oversee the implementation of the following:
* A new recruitment system (not ResourceLink)
* Automated recruitment processes
* Single points of data
* Access to management information for staff
This role is suited to confident individuals who wish to finish the contract safe in the knowledge that they have made a significant difference over the period of the contract.
It is an exciting opportunity to work for a well-respected institution and this experience will certainly look excellent on your CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales