||Up to £70,000
We’re a bright, capable bunch focussed on helping ambitious companies move to the cloud easily and safely. We’re a Microsoft gold cloud solutions provider (CSP), driving high growth around Azure and Office 365.
Fast moving and entrepreneurial, we’re recruiting ambitious people committed to excellence and personal growth along with the business.
Today, there are about 200 of us across Bath, Bracknell, London and Cape Town, with more exciting growth plans in the pipeline. We help our people dig deep to make the most out of their careers with Cloud Direct - we believe "more is in you…"
With great financial and lifestyle benefits, we also have a 'fun fund’ and regular sporty, foody and social occasions.
We recognise that our people drive and inspire the business - two reasons why we’re Investors in People - Gold.
As a Technical Consultant you will work in partnership with our clients, advising them how to use information technology in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. You will work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organisations.
• Meeting with clients to determine requirements
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project
• Planning timescales and the resources needed
• Clarifying a client's system specifications, understanding their work practices and the nature of their business
• Travelling to customer sites
• Liaising with staff at all levels of a client organisation
• Defining software, hardware and network requirements
• Analysing IT requirements within companies and giving independent and objective advice on the use of IT
• Developing agreed solutions and implementing new systems
• Presenting solutions in written or oral reports
• Helping clients with change-management activities
• Designing, testing, installing and monitoring new systems
• Preparing documentation and presenting progress reports to customers
Essential Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Azure IaasS/PaaS/SaaS
• Azure networking (Virtual networks, Subnets, VPNs, Network Security Groups)
• High availability, Load Balancing, Application Gateways
• Cloud identity, Azure AD Connect
• Exchange 2010/2013/2016 and Exchange Online
• Failover Cluster, DAG and AOAG
• iSCSI and Fibre storage
• Remote Desktop Services
• SQL Server
• VMWare /Hyper-V
• Windows 2008/2012/2016
• Azure Site Recovery
Desirable Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Cisco ASA firewall
• Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
• Linux (various distributions, particularly CentOS)
• SharePoint/Sharepoint Online
• Squid Proxy
• Switches (Cisco/HP/Dell)
What do we offer you?
• Pension contribution
• Health care cash plan
• Life Assurance/Critical Illness/Income Protection
• Birthday lunches
• Fun Fund
• Many more...
This is the perfect opportunity for ambitious individuals to develop their technical careers with a leading company in the transformational cloud computing industry.