Technical Project Manager (12 month Contract)
||£500 - £550
We are looking for an experienced, Technical Project Manager with a focus on delivery and governance, ideally from a Consultancy background, to commit to a long term contract engagement (circa 18 months).
You will have worked in software development, with a comprehensive understanding of the full software development lifecycle and an appreciation for a broad range of technologies.
Tech includes; Microsoft IIS, IBM LDAP, MySQL , Compuware associate API and mobile access gateways.
In summary, you will be responsible for:
* Managing the delivery of projects to time, budget, quality and scope
* Developing customer relationships at a senior level and supporting account development
* Managing the project team to the appropriate waterfall or agile lifecycle
* Identification of process and efficiency improvements
Essential Technical Experience
* Technical Background - software development
* Experience of managing high profile projects, in more than one company, across a range of business sectors
* A proven track record in delivering projects of varying scale and complexity within challenging timescales and budgets
* Led software delivery projects through the full project lifecycle using the Microsoft and/or Java technology stack
* A broad technical awareness incorporating technologies such as Java/J2EE, Microsoft .Net and SOA based integration platforms
We're evolving as an organisation, helping our customers to connect with the things that matter. What better time to join us?
KCOM is an equal opportunity employer. The Company wholeheartedly supports the principle of equality in employment and opposes all forms of unlawful or unfair discrimination on any grounds.
Please click the APPLY button to apply for this role.