Cyber Security Specialist
||21st December 2017
||HSBC Bank Plc
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
The IT Security team at HSBC are engaged to transform the way information security is accomplished at the bank and we are set to enable the business to do more, as securely as we want, or need to be. In short, in line with the Bank's strategy, we are to be Simpler, Better, Faster and of course - More Secure.
To achieve this we have many exciting challenges ahead and are looking for people with a real passion for what they would like to do. Working with some of the best technology talent we are searching for technologists and enablers that will help support us on this journey.
As an HSBC employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
We are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of Cyber Security Specialist.
In this role, you will:
* Provide guidance and help to IT delivery teams thus ensuring that HSBC delivers secure solutions to our customers
* Collaborate with IT development teams and other HSBC teams working closely in a DevOps and agile development process
* Integrate into the development process, attend scrums and own security use cases and stories
* Support initial risk assessment process and provide consultancy and guidance
* Provide support for automated application security tool
* Oversee effectiveness of controls to ensure compliance with HSBC Information Security policies and standards
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
* Strong experience within IT and in particular proven IT Security and/or IT audit or controls experience
* Experience working in a DevOps environment and experience working with AGILE projects
* Relevant product knowledge including a demonstrable interest in IT Security
* Ability to deal effectively with highly complex commercial information and business challenges to create strategic and result- orientated business plans
For further details and application information please click "Apply" or visit our careers site, searching under reference 00009YJ2.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by HSBC Bank Plc.