Classic ASP Full Stack Web Developer
|| CV4 7EZ
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
ASP.NET Full Stack Web Developer
Rightangled Ltd- Coventry/Warwickshire
Working hours Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm
Rightangled Limited is a health-focused genetic testing service provider in the UK, specialized in cardiac health, and will soon be expanding into other segments of the healthcare market (Diet and Fitness, Cancer screening and mental health medications). We are looking for an experienced Classic ASP Full-stack web developer who will play a pivotal role in developing the company’s website and online platform, updating existing products and integrating new products into our service. Based at our office in Warwick University Science Park, the Web developer will maintain and improve the company's online platform, enhance both the frontend and backend of the company website, improve the consumer’s traffic and drive efficiencies in the platform’s UX and UI. The successful candidate will have excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with a real eye for detail. The individual will be confident, self-motivated and be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. A desire to learn about the healthcare sector and personalized healthcare is critical to the role.
- Website and online platform development and maintenance.
- Graphic design.
- Enhancing user experience for frontend and backend of the company website
- Working and improving current features of the company website to increase traffic and user engagement
- Learn and keep up to date with new technologies and tools to tackle any tasks
- Transform the existing website into a high-volume online store with advanced features in UI.
- Introduce fresh and innovative ideas and continually seeking website improvements
- Problem-solving: find efficient solutions to any problem in the future
- Understand the commercial drivers that impact customer acquisition and conversion, and discuss solutions with other members of the management team to address business needs
- Can communicate complex reality into a simple and logical structure
- Place ideas on the table simply and clearly
- Working alongside other team members and the marketing director to adopt and integrate digital aspects onto the site
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in the IT industry.
- Frontend experience includes-
o Graphic design
o Sound knowledge of Adobe illustrator or similar
- Backend experience includes-
o Strong proficiency in MySQL database management
- Strong knowledge of ASP framework
- Proven track record of UI and UX enhancement and experiences in a variety of projects
- History of developing and maintaining online platforms
- Understanding of the differences between a desktop and mobile experience, and the importance of having a seamless mobile experience to drive traffic and conversion.
- Handling large sets of data using Data analytics is a bonus
- Experience in developing a secure and robust website.
- History of setting up online system security and data protection firewalls
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and/or understanding of N3 broadband network
- Experience dealing with cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or alternatively a strong experience in this field.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good writing and editing skills
- Some scientific background on genetics or an understanding of this field is a bonus
- Attention to detail and good sense for graphical design
All employees in the company will be enrolled into a pension scheme and an EMI share option scheme.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY now!