Test Analyst (Manual / Automated testing)
||14th December 2017
||Kingston Upon Hull
||£32,000 - £37,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
What we do
KCOM is a leading provider of Telecommunications and Cloud Consulting services, offering world-class hosted solutions from the likes of Amazon and Microsoft.
As advocates of collaborative working and all things automation, we implement solutions through great DevOps practices and principles. With an already impressive client base including the likes of Sky, Mercedes-Benz, Aviva and 02, KCOM's Cloud Consultancy and Telecommunication business is growing with new opportunities to develop great solutions for new and potential clients.
What will I be working on?
KCOM are looking for a Test Analyst to work on Next Generation Voice and Cloud based service management solutions. Through agile methods and automation testing, you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team supporting the delivery of software and the development of new and existing systems.
What will I be doing?
Using proven testing tools and techniques, you will be involved in the the planning, design, execution and reporting of tests, ensuring that new and amended systems, configurations, packages, or services, together with any interfaces, perform as specified, and that the risks associated with deployment are adequately understood and documented.
What do I need to do this job?
* Ability to create test cases using in-depth technical analysis of both functional and non-functional specifications
* Expertise creating traceability records
* Experience producing test scripts, materials and regression test packs to test new and amended software or services
* Experience of using test management tools
* Good understanding of the test tools market place
* Exceptional customer facing skills
* ISTQB Foundation Level in Test
* Agile testing experience beneficial
* Experience of Test Driven Development practices
* Knowledge and experience of one or more of the following:
* HP LoadRunner
* HP UFT
What's in it for you?
We believe in recognising, rewarding and celebrating your contribution to our business and the part you play in delivering world-class service to our customers. In addition to great Pension, Holiday and Life Assurance entitlements, we also offer:
* Performance based incentive plans - When we do well financially, we want our people to feel the benefit too.
* A supportive health and wellbeing programme
* Continuous learning opportunities - Access to hundreds of workshops and e-learning modules and training resource
To apply, please click the APPLY button.