Help us to change the world of finance by challenging the way the industry thinks.
Delta Capita is a global professional services business, we FOCUS entirely on financial institutions. Delta Capita provide unique solutions to the industries problems; by creating bespoke technology, in collaborating with the markets leading fin-techs and in enabling banks to work together. We are a partner led business of EXPERIENCED market practitioners. We have worked for the institutions that we service, having lived the challenges, we possess an EMPATHY for our clients. We understand the realities of the business environment, limitations in; budget, capacity, capability, and time.
We have been on an incredible journey since the business launched in 2012, and the last 18 months which has seen us increase out headcount by 100% and our revenues by 180%. We are in five locations, with 130 staff, with a long way to go to reach our goal. Can you help us on our journey?
It is easy to describe what we do and how we do it, but the more important question is ‘why?’. We are committed to creating "a great place to work”, as a people business-it is essential that we invest and nurture our key product PEOPLE. We need great people to contribute to the evolution of our business and the continuation of our company culture. At Delta Capita we have created an OPEN, transparent environment, it is essential in realising change. It is why we work so hard to maintain a flat and open organisational structure, having experienced the negative effects of grandfathering in other environments. We have seen that DIVERSE teams innovate, perform and function better than their counterparts, more likely to bring new ideas and strategies that make a commercial difference.
The cornerstone our approach to Consulting is a desire to INNOVATE and do things differently. We want to work with people who share our ENTREPRENEURIAL mindset and to give them the tools and environment to realise their ideas. That’s why we host regular internal roundtable events, informal meetups and are committed to providing an open forum for ideas.
From the little things like free breakfast every morning and the monthly SOCIAL events through to our commitment to providing best in class training and OPPORTUNITIES to work GLOBALLY, we are always looking at ways to improve the employee experience. We know that consulting is a people business and we are dedicated to ensuring that the DC FAMILY are rewarded socially, intellectually, and financially when working with us
Delta Capita Managed Services are currently looking to hire a Senior Technologist to work on a mixture of external Client delivery work and strategically important internal engagements within their Structured Products team. This hire will work in highly visible Client facing engagements with large Financial Institutions and will assist in driving growth for the DC Structured Products technology proposition by delivering high quality advisory and solutioning services. They will also work with the internal Managed Services Partner team to build and deliver on strategic IP led propositions.
The hire will be deployed onsite at a Tier One Investment Bank, reporting directly to the Global Head of Markets IT. They will manage a team of Developers and be responsible for the delivery of an existing book of work for the Structured Products trading platform.
The hire will also be expected to contribute towards the global harmonisation programme that is currently underway. Providing strategies for achieving efficiencies and synergising the global technology portfolio within the Bank.
The hire will provide technical expertise and insight to drive forward with our strategic aims to develop unique IP for the Structured Products market. They will act as an SME in Client pitches and provide detailed technical material for the purpose of business development.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Developing lasting client relationships and actively building a network and range of experience to help address client needs;
• Develop business cases for transformation programmes based on industry insight and your knowledge of Structured Products, providing the roadmap to ensure the achievement of the planned benefits;
• Act as a trusted advisor to Clients and work directly with Global Heads of IT to deliver on strategic technology initiatives;
• Lead design and delivery teams to successful outcomes;
• Manage a team of incumbent developers, ensuring the timely delivery of updated in line with the Clients existing book of work;
• Contribute to the development of new business Target Operating Model (ToM);
• Mentor and develop junior colleagues in technology and delivery
• Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate with technology and the business;
• Strong Project Management Skills;
• Experience as a developer in early career as well as architecture experience;
• Experience in Financial Services, more specifically Structured Products;
• Subject Matter Expertise in areas surrounding Structured Products business processes, technology solutions and products;
• Proven track record in pragmatic architectural / technical design in financial business systems as well as solid software development experience;
• Strong analytical, design and problem-solving skills;
• Track record of delivery under diversified / matrix team structure;
• Ability and willingness to champion new technologies and approaches;
• Appreciation of the process for enacting change and the limitations within an IB
To apply for this position please click the APPLY button!