Lead Web Designer
||£30,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Working as the Chief Web Designer / Lead Creative Designer / Lead Web Designer you will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering the Online Creative Content and Digital Curation strategy for this very impressive client.
Taking a lead position in the selection, preservation, maintenance, collection and archiving of all digital assets, you will champion the customer experience throughout the business, ensuring that the customer is at the heart of everything digital!
You will work closely with trading, media, and other commercial teams, understanding product development and commercial opportunities in a variety of retail categories, allowing you to create digital content experiences that maximise customer satisfaction, encouraging online purchasing.
You will manage a team of Content Creators, Web and Graphic Designers and you will be responsible for their professional development, and the growth of the team.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
* Delivering the content marketing strategy - covering creative assets, including design layouts, graphics, copy, and information to support a customer experience focused approach production.
* Responsible for the overall tone of voice, editorial decision making, graphics approval, design appeal, proofing and editorial copy for all on-site content.
* Ensuring the brand is maintained and protected within the scope of digital content.
* Ensuring quantitative analysis rather than assumption is used consistently by the digital content team to measure content performance, ensuring the use of web analytics is promoted to increase creative production value.
* To ensure digital content requirements and interests are championed within the development pipeline; working with business analysts and development partners to create new technology opportunities.
* MUST be an experienced, "hands-on" Senior Graphic Designer/Web Designer, keen to get involved in the detail, as and when required, but also someone who is able to think strategically and recognise the wider context of their team's creative output.
* Leading, supporting and motivating a talented team of digital content professionals.
This really is a rare and outstanding opportunity, based in Plymouth, working for a truly national and very exciting brand, a growing business, a market leader and innovator!
Please forward me your application and CV in word format and I will call you to discuss the vacancy and client in more detail.
Chief Web Designer, Lead Creative Designer, Online Creative Content, Digital Curation, Senior Graphic Designer, Senior Web Designer, Web Analytics, Manager, Creative Leader
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.