Head of IT Transformation
||Up to £70,000 per annum, dependent upon skills and experience
Are you a great IT Strategic Leader with excellent project delivery skills?
If, along with strong decision making and high planning standards, these are your strengths then joining Mytime Active could be a perfect move for you!
If you are an established IT management professional looking for a high impact role in strategic IT development as we transform our digital business systems and infrastructure, then this could be the ideal role for you.
You will be an instrumental strategic leader for the IT function, supporting the implementation of Mytime Active’s strategy and business plan, specifically enabling transformation of:
• Digital interaction with customers
• Efficiency, usability and support of business systems
• Quality of reporting
• Reliability, accessibility and security of systems and data
• IT services
You will lead a team that is responsible for the delivery of technology, business systems and business continuity services whilst effectively managing the team, suppliers and technical resources.
This role will be based at the Mytime Active Head Office in Bromley, Kent although some travel to our regional business sites is required.
This is a great time to join us as we go through a period of establishing our in-house IT Team and support the growth of the wider business.
We are seeking an outstanding candidate who has:
• Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking with the ability to develop and deliver a step change in our IT capability; gained from sound working knowledge of current IT industry best practice.
• Proven ability to undertake a diverse and demanding workload and to deliver consistently high quality work within specified timescales.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the proven ability to influence staff, team and customers on a complex range of issues, both in writing and orally.
• Outstanding commercial awareness and management skills to oversee a large IT change programme and operational budget.
• Excellent programme delivery and project management skills for the full cycle of selection and implementation of IT systems into the business.
Mytime Active is an award winning social enterprise, with aspirations to make sure everybody in the communities we service "Get more out of life”. We have an ambitious strategy underway to transform us from a local authority facilities management company to a leader in community wellbeing and require the best talent to achieve this. Mytime Active runs lifestyle preventative health services across the UK, whilst our leisure centres in the London Borough of Bromley offer swimming, gym facilities, ten pin bowling and much more. With 16 great courses located in London, the Midlands & south coast, we are also the largest pay and play golf operator in the UK.
In return, you get to work for a great company with like minded people with a competitive salary and benefits package including:
• Stakeholder pension;
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and holiday purchase scheme;
• Free membership to Mytime Active Golf and Leisure for you and one other;
• Discretionary incentive award scheme (up to 10% of basic annual salary).
• 20% off food and beverage and selected hot drinks;
• Exceptional achievement award scheme;
• Employee discount & salary sacrifice scheme; and Childcare vouchers.
How to apply
Please send CV and covering letter outlying suitability for the role and details of current remuneration by clicking the APPLY button!
*All offers of employment are conditional upon you signing the contract of employment and the following being secured:
• Satisfactory health clearance;
• Two satisfactory references;
• Proof of attainment of qualifications;
• Evidence of your right to work in the United Kingdom; and
• If applicable, satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Mytime Active reserve the right to remove the advert for this role as required.
*Please note we will give preferential consideration to internal employees that are to be re-deployed providing they meet the criteria.
Diversity at Mytime Active
*Mytime Active applies its Equal Opportunities Policy at all stages of recruitment and selection. Shortlisting, interviewing and selection is carried out without regard to gender, sexual orientation, marital status, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, age or trade union membership. Those with disabilities meeting the minimum requirements for the post will be shortlisted and reasonable adjustments will be made to ensure they are not disadvantaged during the interview process.
DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD BACK FROM US BY 6th DECEMBER 2017, PLEASE ASSUME YOU HAVE NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL IN YOUR APPLICATION.