Power Electronics Engineer for High Voltage Inverters
An exciting opportunity has become available based in Stuttgart for a Power Electronics Engineer who has exceptional hands-on experience in high voltage inverter design for E-mobility.
The Power Electronics Engineer will be responsible for the following tasks:
- To design power electronics components such as power modules, capacitors, busbars and transformers
- The simulation of electromagnetic and electro-thermal power electronics components
- Interface with other engineering teams such as mechanical and test.
- Evaluate and use innovative technologies for product design
The Power Electronics Engineer
will have a degree in electrical or electronics engineering and a proven background in the following:
- Inverters - DC/AC
- In-depth knowledge of analog and digital circuit design and how power semiconductors work
- In-depth knowledge of power electronics and the effects of parasites
If this Power Electronics Engineer
vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact information.
Contact Name: Stuart Bennett