Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Finance Consultant
£65k-£110k + Generous Benefits Package (various roles available at different levels)
UK Wide office locations to choose UK you can choose from London, Manchester, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Wales, Liverpool or Sheffield (remote for now)
Full Time / Permanent
As a trusted, approved and preferred recruitment partner to this prestigious organisation, we have been asked to assist in the recruitment of a number of an Microsoft Dynamics 365 Lead Finance Consultant at various levels of experience. Our client offers excellence in career growth, professional development and a coveted personalised benefits package.
You will be working with client stakeholders (CxO level) to discover user needs, goals and objectives of an organisation and design the right processes and solutions for them. They liaise closely with business owners and development teams to refine a design suitable for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything Microsoft Dynamics 365, our Functional Consultants can advise clients in business terms about how to transform their business in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform and are able to translate it into technical requirements.
You will work with lead a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack with a focus on ERP (i.e. Operations, Finance, Supply Chain and Retail), delivering projects with a positive social impact and at the forefront of technology trends. With training and development support all the way through your career and clients based across the UK you'll never have a dull moment or find yourself short of challenges!
We are keen to see candidates with a good mix of the following:
· Broad understanding of Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (ERP)- Out-of-the-box functionality and limits.
· Demonstrated background and deep expertise in the Finance module and willing to explore the other modules.
· CPA credentials or other high level accountancy degree.
· Experience in dealing with Senior Stakeholder (CxO level) and getting agreement on Finance strategy
· An understanding of the broader Microsoft stack and be able to leverage it to create powerful solutions (PowerApps, Power BI, Dataverse, Azure, Office 365) and working in fast paced Agile environments.
· A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
Excellent consulting skills:
· You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
· You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions in line with the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
· Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level - from c-suite to end user.
· You can successfully translate business and customer needs into a great digital customer experience.
· Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting user needs, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
· You will have to have previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
· Experience as a controller or preparing financial reports for enterprise corporates
· Full lifecycle experience of ERP based programmes within Microsoft Dynamics 365 and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
· Proven track record delivering Finance transformation programs.
· Working according to an agile methodology, planning projects in sprints and writing Epics, Features and User Stories.
· Dynamics 365 certifications are advised.
Please apply for a full job description.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We will always email you a full role specification, name our client and wait for your email authorisation before we send your CV to this organisation. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Laura Baker
Reference: TJ/3127/MS DYN 365 Lead Cons_1658702118
Job ID: 3121095