.NET Azure Developer (100% Remote, EU)
One of our customers requires 3 backend developers with strong Azure serverless skills for a new greenfield project implementation. The initial contract will be until December with extensions likely into the new year.
The role can be completed fully remotely from within the EU.
Role & Responsibilities
- You have strong C# server side experience including multi-threading and .Net Core 5.0 and 3.1
- 5+ years of experience in C#.Net in a cloud native environment. Azure/AWS/GCP. Azure preferred.
- Hands on experience building RESTful APIs, and distributed systems
- You're collaborative and pragmatic with Agile team experience & development methodologies (e.g. Scrum/Kanban)
- C#.Net, .Net Core/ASP.Net MVC/ ASP.Net, REST APIs.
- Testing frameworks like XUnit/Nunit/SpecFlow
- CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps/Jenkins etc.
- Good experience with both Serverless and PASS on Azure
- DevOps configuration; Azure is strongly preferred, with the ability to specify Build/Release Pipelines, Artifacts management, and automate the overall CI/CD life cycle
- Automated testing beyond just Unit testing; Integration and Load e.g., using Specflow
- Is happy and relishes the challenge of solving complex technical issues
- Can contribute strongly to Architectural decisions using a vast array of industry experience
- Can work and is an advocate for Agile development
Interview are on-going and candidates must be able to start within the next 2 weeks.
Contact Name: Simar Sajjan
TJ/3086/21/07/2022 SS 3_1658583069