ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (Job Description)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into client acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Operations and Sales Management teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Build automated reports and dashboards with the help of Power BI and other reporting tools
- Understand business requirements to set functional specifications for reporting applications
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data
- Ability to communicate with business as well as technical teams
- Strong client management skills
- Ability to learn and quickly respond to rapidly changing business environment
- Be up to date about the best practices and advancements in development and design
- Multitasking and interpersonal skills
- Documenting, designing, and modeling solutions and explaining, representing, and discussing the same with the team
- Applying experience and knowledge to future solution considerations
- Have an analytical and problem-solving mindset and approach
- Continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Team player, leader, and initiator
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Please email Click here to contact this recruiter for immediate consideration.
Contact Name: Haleigh Williams