|Listed on:||29th June|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Capenhurst Technology Park, Capenhurst, Chester CH1 6EH, UK
EA Technology is an established company that provides high-quality products and services to power networks across the globe. We are recognised as a world-leading expert in our field, enabling our customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
We are currently looking for a C# Developer to join our Data Team on a permanent, full-time basis.
As a C# Developer, you will join our agile Data Team, developing and maintaining our data handling, cloud storage and associated UI systems.
Combining a knowledge of frontend development and user interfaces, you will manage our messaging interfaces to external data providers and consumers, using C#, Azure, MVC and. NetCore, React.js.
Working as part of an agile, multi-skilled team, you will follow our internal quality management systems, ensuring that all the required steps are completed.
To be considered as a C# Developer, you will need:
- A minimum of five years' relevant experience
- Extensive experience with Azure Service Bus, Kubenetes and Microservices Architecture
- In depth experience with data platforms, handling and troubleshooting
- Experience with writing and maintaining unit tests
- Strong frontend web UI development skills for customer facing applications
- Understanding of source control systems, branching and release methodologies
- Knowledge of APIs
- The ability to analyse and write the specifications for complex software
- Excellent project management skills
- Salary of up to £47,500 per annum
- Generous leave allowance
- Private medical care, life insurance and more
- The ability to tailor the package to individual preferences
- Flexible working environment
- Ongoing professional development
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented software developer, with experience of using interacting APIs.
Our Data Team has become a central part of our business and the knowledge and experience you bring to this role will be key to our continued success in creating safer, stronger and smarter networks for our customers.
So, if you have an excellent eye for detail and would like to further your career with our award-winning organisation, we want to hear from you.
The closing date for this role is 31st July 2022.
Other organisations may call this role Software Developer, Software Programmer, .NET Developer, Programmer, .Net Programmer, Systems Developer, or Model Developer.
So, if you're ready to advance your career as a C# Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.