|Recruiter:||Money Advice Trust|
|Listed on:||29th June|
|Salary Notes:||circa £49,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Project Manager - CRM Implementation (Salesforce)
Birmingham, West Midlands (hybrid working with home working)
For nearly three decades, the Money Advice Trust has been helping people across the UK to tackle their debts and manage their money with confidence. We run National Debtline, offering free, independent, and confidential advice on personal debt over the phone and online, and Business Debtline, the UK's only free dedicated debt advice service for small business owners. We also train debt advisers and creditor staff in supporting people in vulnerable circumstances, and work to improve the UK's money and debt environment through our influencing work.
We are currently seeking a CRM Programme Lead, to join our team at Tricorn House, in Birmingham.
- Salary circa £49,000 per annum
- 29 days' annual leave plus bank holidays, plus the option to use a day's leave each quarter as a duvet day
- Hybrid working (one day per week in the office, dependant on business needs)
- A contributory pension scheme
- Generous life assurance
- Health and wellbeing programme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Reward and recognition scheme including rewards for living our values
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced project management professional with extensive knowledge of CRM system implementation and the advice sector to join our brilliant organisation.
You will have the opportunity to showcase your expert knowledge and project management abilities, exchanging ideas with our Subject Matter Experts in an engaging and thought-provoking environment.
So, if you have been looking for the perfect opportunity to marry sector specific technical knowledge with the chance to take on a senior position, this is the perfect role.
As a CRM Programme Lead, you will provide expert project management for the efficient delivery of our new CRM roadmap. This roadmap incorporates our CRM system with our client-facing products and reporting system.
Delivering this project on time and within budget, you will work with a range of stakeholders to ensure that our new CRM system roadmap meets our operational, strategic and stakeholder requirements.
Alongside your project management duties, you will carry out a range of internal line management duties, as well as managing external supplier relationships. You will ensure that our internal expert's knowledge is utilized in an effective way, whilst ensuring our external suppliers deliver within agreed budgets and timelines.
Additionally, you will
- Keep the project on track, avoiding scope creep
- Lead and execute the communications plan for the CRM roadmap
- ensure an effective audit trail of key project decisions
- Produce a framework for documentation, infrastructure, licensing, and code hosting
- Use discovery phase outputs to assess the product against business and budgetary needs
To be considered a CRM Programme Lead, you will need:
- Extensive experience of developing CRM system functions according to business need
- Experience of department function and responsibility
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding Office 365 skills
- Fantastic project management and organisational skills
A PRINCE II Agile Project Management qualification would be beneficial to your application, as would multi-product project management experience.
Other organisations may call this role Programme Development Lead, Programme Manager, CRM Lead, CRM Project Lead, CRM Programme Co-ordinator, or CRM Project Delivery Lead.
Webrecruit and Money Advice Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you can provide expert project management as our CRM Programme Lead, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.