The client offer a holistic approach to IT security services. They believe that technology is the lifeline of all businesses and as such offer fully remote/virtual services to any clients that they engage with.
As such, they are looking to add a Senior Security consultant to their ever growing team. The client are based in Ireland but the role is fully remote.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, ability to communicate at a business strategy level with C-Suite executives and at a technical level with engineers
- Well presented for client-facing engagements, possessing gravitas and confidence when engaging with clients.
- Experience delivering client facing presales and consulting engagements
- Excellent written communication skills, able to write documentation for all levels of business, from executive summaries to forensic incident investigation reports
- Possessing an understanding of business management and strategy, as well as financial, marketing and sales ability
- Understanding of global Security trends and developments, and the implications of international security developments
- Demonstrable history of good job performance
Nice to have:
- Exposure to and understanding of business strategy is vital to delivering holistic security strategies to clients, along with a strong foundation in technical support and security consulting.
- At least 10 years in technical roles
- At least 5 years in a security role
- Previous experience with IT Security Operations
- Experience delivering consulting work to multiple clients simultaneously
- Knowledge of security frameworks (NIST, Cyber Essentials, ISO27001 etc)
- Experience overseeing SOC teams
- Experience managing third party security suppliers
- Experience liaising with senior management and at executive levels
- Experience designing and delivering security services to clients, including commercial ownership of services
- Experience with security incident investigation and response
- Experience designing and implementing security programmes
- Experience and knowledge of Security Architecture and technical implementation of tooling
- Proven commercial awareness with a track record of managing and leading engagements with vendors/partners to deliver business value
- Project Management capabilities with ability to plan, initiate, monitor, and implement projects within a team
- Experience managing IT Audit activities
This is a great opportunity to join an outstanding organisation who pride themselves on being one of the best companies to work for across the globe. Interviews are already taking place so don't miss out and apply now!
Click 'apply now' or get in touch with Emmabelle Nwadikwa on (0)203 909 9490 or Click here to contact this recruiter
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We are unparalleled in our ability to match skilled Cyber Security professionals with exciting, challenging roles all across the UK and abroad due to many clients trusting us exclusively with filling their vacancies. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Cyber Security professionals. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Cyber Security opportunities. Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.