|Recruiter:||Jaguar Land Rover|
|Listed on:||23rd June|
|Salary/Rate:||£33,500 - £40,000|
A leading premium automotive business and leading to move towards electric autonomous vehicles.
What to expect
This role will be within the Software Delivery team, forming part of the Chassis & Motion Control Systems section of Chassis Engineering. The team provides control system and software design and development expertise for existing and future chassis related features
This role is for a motivated engineer as part of a small team responsible for the development, Software integration and delivery of Chassis Software Systems. The role involves coordinating multiple teams to deliver a successful software product to vehicle programmes.
* coordinate software delivery from multiple SW teams within the department
* Writing software hosting requirements to enable successful integration
* Working closely with Subsystem engineers to define ECU level behaviour
* Liaising with suppliers and external partners to ensure plans meet requirements of Chassis team to ensure delivery of Our SWs
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested from time to time
What you'll need
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Knowledge of Industrial Software Deployment
* Experience of systems development and delivery through all stages of the engineering development ‘V' cycle, including understanding of system principals
* Knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
* Degree in Electronics, Software or equivalent industry experience
* Prior automotive controls experience such as Chassis, Vehicle Dynamics, or Longitudinal Control preferred, though strong candidates with relevant system experience from other industries such as aerospace will also be considered
* Requirements and change management tools and processes, version control, control strategy documentation.
* Understanding of automotive networking, diagnostics and fault handling techniques, and related system development tools (CANalyzer, ASL, CANape, etc.)
* Experience of safety critical systems and software, including standards such as ISO26262, IEC61508 or similar.
Contact Name: Land Rover Jaguar
Job ID: 3107394