Are you experienced with Oracle CPQ and looking to work for a large enterprise company? A client based in Chicago is looking for a Oracle CPQ Consultant to join their team permanently. The candidate for this role will be expected to work 40 hours a week and collaborate with technical staff on other teams. This is a fantastic opportunity if you have experience with CPQ implementations and are looking to be an integral part of a successful team.
What you get to do:
- Deliver on complex, web?based technology projects through all phases of the project lifecycle, from project definition through implementation.
- Translate business requirements into a robust, scalable technical design.
- Configure and script software applications based on client requirements.
- Work closely with project managers to identify potential issues and risks.
- Develop and grow personal UI skill of front-end technologies, webservices integrations and the opportunity to cash business process life cycle.
- Strong Oracle CPQ technical implementation experience including proficiency with BML and JSON.
- Full understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization.
- Experience with web technologies, application servers, portal servers, middleware, ecommerce, enterprise application integration, databases, security, performance & scalability.