Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Contract Duration: 6-9 months
Contract Hourly Rate: £40-£60 per hour (Euros 46-69), depending on skillset & experience
IR35 Determination: Outside
Work Arrangement: Hybrid (Onsite, WFH, Fully remote)
Premier Group Recruitment Ltd have engaged with a prestigious global engineering top client who’re looking to recruit for a Contract Embedded Software Engineer to join the business on an exciting 6-9 month contract basis. The prestigious client are one of the world’s leading advanced technology organizations specializing in the industries for Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices and most recently they had a £1.2 billion spend on research and development.
Working from home policy: Ideally having accessibility travelling to the Ireland site to work 3 days a week and onsite 2 days remote is preferred. However, fully remote working is available, but you will be needed as when needed to come into the office once in a while and you will need to have accessibility to travel to Ireland.
The successful Embedded Software Engineer will have the following skills:
Bonus nice to have skills:
- 5-10+ years minimum industry experience
- Embedded Software Programming in C, C++
- Multi-threading and multi-processor application experience
- Development experience with microcontrollers (ARM Cortex)
- Familiar with the microprocessors such as ARM Application and Cortex architecture.
- Development experience with RTOS is required
- Experience of embedded application with memory and timing constraints
- Network interface protocols - SPI, I2C, USB, UART, RS232/485
- Background in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, hardware development and experience of reading electronics schematics and component datasheets
- Ability to hit the ground running and work alongside the Electronics Design Engineer
- Embedded Linux
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and implementation
- Experience with integrated development environments (IDE) for projects.
- Experience with software tools for static/dynamic analysis, memory management, code coverage and techniques for analyzing software.
- Hands on experience troubleshooting firmware/hardware interfaces using logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, and debuggers is required.
- Proficiency in writing device drivers from scratch or debugging/enhancing device drivers on an embedded processor.
- Experience with regulatory and compliance standards applied to the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Product Development Industry experience for Medical Devices
If you are interested in the above Contract Embedded Software Engineering role
and think you have the skills and experience required as a Contract Embedded Software Engineer,
please don’t hesitate to apply. Any questions, please contact Frank Kanjanda on Click here to contact this recruiter or call [Telephone number removed]
for more information. Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!
Contact Name: Frank Kanjanda