Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£30000 - £50000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Edinburgh / Hybrid
£30,000 to £50,000 DOE + Holiday + Pension + Excellent Company Benefits
Are you a WordPress Developer looking for an autonomous role offering outstanding training and progression opportunities for you to advance your career?
Excellent opportunity to utilise your WordPress Development experience in a role where you will take on responsibility for looking after the agency's WordPress sites whilst also getting involved in other development work, where you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and frameworks!
The company are a Full-Service Digital Agency based in Edinburgh. With an excellent reputation in their industry and constant demand for their services, they are rapidly expanding and are looking to bring on board a WordPress Developer.
This role would suit a WordPress Developer who is looking for a long term career in a role where you will be offered autonomy along with the opportunity to pick up new technologies and frameworks.
* Lead on WordPress projects and support the development team across a number of projects
* Client facing role, assessing Client needs, suggesting the best options for successful delivery and engaging with clients to deliver projects that exceed expectations
* Get involved in other development projects where you will have the opportunity to learn new technologies and frameworks
* Hybrid role with 1 to 2 days per week in the office in Edinburgh
* WordPress Developer capable of generating WordPress themes and plugins
* Solid skills in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP
* Willing to get involved in other development work
* Able and willing to travel into Edinburgh 1 or 2 days per week
Reference Number: BBBH154676
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Ben Standen at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.