|Listed on:||7th June|
|Location:||Durrington, West Sussex - Flexible for hybrid working, minimum of 2 days office based|
|Salary Notes:||From £80 000 (depending on experience)|
It's an exciting time to join us!
Big ambitions. Big investment. Big changes. We've a lot to offer IT, analytics and project management professionals. We've already grown tenfold in the past couple of years. Now we're beginning a £106 million transformation programme - and we can't wait for what comes next, as part of an evolution so huge it'll change the way we do things forever. There's a buzz across our business. And IT, analytics and projects are at the heart of it all.
There aren't many teams who can say their work is critical to the nation. But it's something we take huge pride in. And it's why we're migrating to leading technology, upgrading networks, replacing vital infrastructure... and more. Helping us shape an IT, analytics and project function that's fit for the future, you'll need an appetite for change and bags of ideas. Our people walk the talk too - driven by a passion to improve our communities and environment.
Overview of your role:
As our Senior Solutions Architect, you will join us on our super exciting journey of IT transformation.
Working closely with the Strategy and Architecture team as well as Senior IT and Business Stakeholders, in-order to understand and identify current issues and provide great technical solutions for our operational sites.
You will be working on our biggest IT programme and projects and be playing an important role in supporting us with protecting our IT services and in turn, will be helping us maintain our essential services for our customers as well as meeting our regulatory requirements and improving our environmental performance.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Provide architectural oversight and support for the application and infrastructure environment
• Leading technical teams as appropriate in application development/support activities
• Architecting new IT Solutions as required
• Designing and maintaining the application solution delivery and infrastructure environment
• Liaising with 3rd party product providers to understand future enhancements, product roadmaps, new developments and communicate as required to business, user and IT Stakeholders
Coming from a strong IT Application background, you will be an experienced Senior Solutions Architect who has a passionate for problem solving and has excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
Experience in strategic delivery of change management and transformation is essential as is previous experience of working in a regulated environment/sector. Line management and coaching experience is desirable as is knowledge/experience of any of the following technologies: IBM, Maximo, Ovarro Prism, PTC Thingworx, Labware, ERSI ArcGIS
Your benefits will include:
• Company and performance-related bonus
• Generous pension with up to 11% company contribution
• Life assurance payment equal to four times your annual salary
• Health benefits through a Cash Plan
• Free onsite carpark
• Canteen onsite
• Two paid community volunteering days a year
• 25 days annual holiday
• Occupational health service
• Perkbox benefits offering discounts and savings on several products and experiences
• Study support may be available for job-related qualifications
• We offer competitive maternity leave and flexible return to work options
If you like the sound of the role and would love to hear more, please apply now -
We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact Name: Southern Water
Job ID: 3099723