Solutions Consultant | Interviewing Now
Nigel Frank International
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
My client is a reputable managed IT services provider to the creative sector based in Central London and currently serves over 2000 users and 100+ businesses based over in 12 countries. They are a dynamic and fast-growing company that truly values and is reliant upon our people, our culture, and our commitment to excellence. An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Solutions Engineer to join the team in our London office, providing unparalleled service excellence to our clients across the UK and internationally
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide excellent customer service to external clients, up to a senior level
* Act as an escalation point for service desk engineers where necessary.
* Pro-active project contribution / implementation including liaising with clients and colleagues
* Troubleshoot problems by telephone, remote access and on-site visits
* Ad hoc and planned mentoring of technical colleagues
* Server builds, configuration and installation
* Diligent documentation and time-keeping
Skills & Qualifications
* You will have good knowledge of Servers/Storage Hardware (Dell, HP, Synology)
* Windows Server Support (Full range of roles and features)
* Server Virtualisation (HyperV) - Backup Solutions Veeam
* Good/Expert knowledge and experience supporting macOS software (Office, macOS, Open Directory, ServerOS) and macOS hardware knowledge.
* Networking Protocols (TCP, IP, DNS, DHCP) and Devices including Switches, Routers and Firewalls
* Minimum 3+ years of working in a similar position
* You should have excellent communication skills
* Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
* Be a keen and a fast learner and be enthusiastic about helping users.
* Confident communication skills across phone, email and face-to-face
* Sound organisational ability and able to prioritise
* Ensuring SLA's are met; time to respond, time to resolve and first-time-fix.
* Willingness to gain relevant qualifications and accreditation's
* Salary up to £50,000 + 10% bonus
* Working hours will be 40 hours a week during standard business hours (Monday - Friday, between 8am - 5pm or 9am - 6pm UK time)
* Offices located in London
* Package dependent on experience
* 22 days' annual leave - increasing up to 25 days over the first 3 years of service.
* Monthly team events out of the office.
* Continual professional development plans
* Loads of social activities!