|Listed on:||1st June|
|Salary/Rate:||£80,000 - £90,000|
|Start Date:||2022-02-25 00:00:00|
IT Programme Manager
A financial organisation is currently recruiting an IT Infrastructure Programme Manager with previous experience leading an on premise to cloud transformation programme within a medium-sized financial (regulated services) corporation. The Programme Manager will be well versed in technologies such as Citrix, Exchange, Windows Server (2016+), AD and cloud-based solutions (Azure or AWS). This Programme of work is budgeted around the ten million+ mark and requires an experienced programme manager with solid capabilities in complex IT Delivery. Our client is paying a basic salary of up to £90,000 + 25% Bonus + Excellent Benefits with Hybrid working to be based in their offices in Chatham or Wolverhampton.
The position requires effective leadership & support of Project Managers, concurrent coordination of associated Projects and management of inter/extra-Project & Programme dependencies- all with the aim of maintaining focus toward the common Programme objectives. Management of schedules & costs, Programme level risks and issues are all expected to be managed using industry recognised Programme management disciplines. The Programme Manager will be responsible for communication and reporting to the associated Steering and Portfolio Sponsoring group, along with supporting the PMO's role in all other necessary committees.
• Organize assigned Programme (s) and processes for taking on new projects together with associated reporting on the status of the programme position.
• Plan, design, resource, lead, control and document the overall Programme gaining full understanding of other programmes and the impact dependencies, risks and issues.
• Ensure that programme activities operate within the agreed policies and procedures of the organisation and complies with all relevant legislation and compliance standards.
• Manage the allocation of common resources and skills within the projects belonging to the Programme.
• Management of the business expectation and outcomes by establishing and maintain working relationships with the Portfolio Sponsoring Group, internal departments (Operations, IT, Testing, Marketing, Legal, Compliance, Finance, etc.) and third party vendors (the latter with Vendor management support) - ultimately ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of the Programme to set deadlines and the Business's transition into the new BAU state in support of Strategic objectives
• 3 years previous experience as a Programme Manager is essential
• Strong understanding of IT transformation programme being exposure to technologies such as (Citrix, AD, Windows Server, Azure/AWS)
• 2 years previous Line Management as a direct or matrix reporting line experience is essential
Significant knowledge of both Programme and Project management methodologies 2 years
• including PRINCE2 and Agile is essential
• Intermediate skills in Microsoft Project Online are essential
• Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting, spreadsheets, graphs and flow charts is essential.
• £80,000 to £90,000
• 25% Bonus
• 25 days holiday
• Generous contributory pension scheme
• Discretionary bonus scheme
• Free parking
If you can, please send across your up to date CV and the leading consultant will be in contact.
IT Programme Manager
Contact Name: Jacob Smith
Job ID: 3097902