Digital Technology Lead C# .Net
To provide the Technical leadership for our Agile Development Team working across .Net C# Core, Web UI and Sitecore CMS technologies on our new multi-market Digital CMS Platform.
The Tech Lead role will be split 40 / 60 between Hands On and Hands Off development activities working with a development team comprising of internal resources plus external system suppliers.
You will be accountable for the technical delivery of changes across the Platform and will work with the IPF Architects, System Analysts and Development team to provide technical leadership, technical designs and implementation of best practices across the team to ensure quality and timely deliveries.
- Provide detailed technical designs for development team.
- Develop and maintain baseline technical design documentation for the Digital CMS Platform.
- Preparation and delivery of technical proposals and presentations
- Technical feasibility studies for newly-created product ideas/software projects and propose implementation solutions
- Work with IPF Architects and partners to contribute to the overall Enterprise Solution design
- Ensuring that software development is delivered on schedule, in-line with designs, to quality and within the overall plan.
- Provide Code Reviews for the key core functionality to ensure adherence to designs.
- Complete coding development as required ensuring it is fit for purpose, effective, scalable and future proofed. The role is expected to be split 40 / 60 Hands On and Hands Off.
- Implement Azure DevOps CI/CD Build and Release pipelines across the Digital CMS platform.
- Development and maintenance of a technical backlog, software release map and technology roadmap for the Digital CMS Platform.
- Follow best-in-class agile methodology (2week sprints), throughout the software development lifecycle to deliver consistent market leading engineering solutions
- Attend project/tech updates and stand-ups providing accurate updates where appropriate and highlight any project risks/bottlenecks/successes
- Provide delivery estimates as part of Agile delivery process for implementation of functionality.
- Determine project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Ensure assignment of tasks to the Team to align with skills, growth and personal preferences.
- Improve the software development process using the latest technologies
- Implement best practices and coding standards across the delivery team.
- Provides technical expertise to peers in other functions
- Mentor and improve development team members
- Liaise with other delivery teams, stakeholders, users and senior leaders
- Works independently with guidance only in complex situations
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
Software development cycles and approaches
Use of online collaboration tools JIRA and Confluence
Highly proficient in core Microsoft technologies: .Net Core. C#, T-SQL, MVC, Web API
Knowledge and work experience of a CMS web platform (Sitecore desirable)
Experience in CI / CD build and delivery pipelines (Azure DevOps desirable)
Financial services IT solutions
IT industry and ways of working within multi-disciplinary teams
The Client is global operation with an office in Leeds.
The salary for this role is circa £60K - £70K + Excellent Benefits.
Please send your CV to us in Word format along with your notice period and availability.
Contact Name: Jas Gujral