£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is one of the world's leading international mail, shipping and distribution organisations, delivering customers packages, parcels and documents to more than 200 destinations across the globe, we offer a diverse range of eCommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders.
They are looking for a Business Analyst to join their dynamic and fast paced team. You will be accountable for the scoping and definition of user business and system requirements and end to end business processes in several lines of business. You will also lead in the user acceptance testing of changes, ensuring that these are delivered to a high quality to the relevant business teams.
As a Business Analyst you'll be supporting various change initiatives whether this be new lanes, new retailers, products by liaising with the relevant project managers and business teams as required.
The role will provide leadership in Business Analysis to ensure the requirements are understood and delivered to meet the business
- Be able to lead stakeholders to drive the implementation of change and be able to support projects teams to develop solutions
- Lead meetings with Business and IT and communicate status and issues and drive these to resolution
- Be an expert in several business areas including processes and flows to enable creation of business requirements and the development of solutions to a high standard
- Work closely with process owners and key business stakeholders to capture detailed, ambiguous business requirements specifications, business processes and recommendations ensuring they are translated into functional specifications
- Understand expectations that were agreed with the business owner and recognise when issues/events may affect delivery
- Work with the other Analysts, and IT to capture systems requirements and drive the design of quality technical solutions
- Lead User Acceptance Testing, working with business users and IT to define and execute test plans, with the support of the Test Analyst
- Run Small Change initiatives and take ownership of assigned deliverables
- Push the optimising of business performance by continually looking to improve the alignment between business processes, in conjunction with business process owners across the whole supply chain
- Support project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development/change implementation
- Drive the adoption of best practice in the Innovations team and business areas and support the use of standardised processes, systems and solutions
- Identify and document systems deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Develop and agree test plans (steps and expected results) with the business and IT
- Plan and run user acceptance tests
- Develop approach for reporting progress of own work or multiple BA work-streams
- Act as the key specialist point of contact for various Business areas in problem solving and investigations related to incidents early to the systems