Manufacturing Operations Coordinator - Permanent
We are working with our UK based key account who have a brand new vacancy for a Manufacturing Operations Coordinator to work from their office based in the Newcastle area on a Full Time, Permanent basis. Our client operate in the Medical Device industry and are a multinational manufacturer in the design and manufacture of diagnostic equipment.
Manufacturing Operations Coordinator Responsibilities:
- YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE MED DEV/PHARMA INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE. YOU WILL BE GIVEN FULL, INTERNAL TRAINING. This is a desirable skill set, not essential.
- Supporting the Manufacturing Operations Manager in monitoring and reporting on established KPIs for CMOs, incl. follow-up i.e., materials usage, capacity planning, production scheduling, first pass yield, target vs actual cost and safety.
- The role is to be a Coordinator - you need to be an "all rounder". This means that the hiring manager is really focussing more so on the person that you are, rather than your experience. He's looking for someone who has a lot of energy, is dynamic and able to pick up things quite quickly.
- You should have knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- You will be reviewing progress updates and tracking them batch to batch.
- The hiring manager is not looking for someone to run a production team, he is looking for someone to organise all of the aspects that go into running a manufacturing floor.
- Experience level - happy to take on a grad that's done relevant work experience.
- There are opportunities to progress in the role and pick up skills. You will be working with global giants in injection moulding and manufacturing, so there will be a huge amount of knowledge and experience to take from partners that you will work with on day to day basis. There are also some elements of travel to allow for some first-hand experience of manufacturing and processes.
Manufacturing Operations Coordinator Requirements:
- Strong communication skills, good energy and enthusiasm, ability to think on your feet.
- Sound planning and management skills, as well as a capacity to present and relay key timelines, plans, and reports.
- Ability to work full time in the UK without restriction.
Are you the Manufacturing Operations Coordinator we have been looking for? If so, please click on the link to apply with your updated CV.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.