To support the Senior Configuration Specialist(s) to deliver a configuration management service in accordance with Configuration Management Plans (CMP) that supports the area(s) of responsibility, contributing to Licence
Salary from £33,950
AWE (one of the best 25 big companies to work for in the UK) offers an attractive array of benefits which include:
- Market leading contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement (270 hours a year including bank holidays, plus every other Friday off)
- Flexible working hours
- Salary sacrifice scheme
- Consideration for either full time or part time hours. Just let us know on your application if you wish to work part time
- Relocation package available (terms and conditions apply)
- Accountable to the Configuration Manager for the provision of engineering support in delivering a safe and efficient Configuration Management service.
- Monitor the progress of changes, ensuring compliance with Configuration Management procedures and that those changes are accurately recorded and documented upon implementation.
- Working with the Change Mgr./Quorate Change Board members/SMEs to fully understand all live changes, their impact on each other and highlight potential operational risks relating to safety and programme.
- Assess, understand and communicate the impact of change accumulation, especially to safety/risk/budget/deadline/regulations.
- Provide, as appropriate, advice and guidance on Configuration Management standards, applicable legislation and company processes and procedures.
- Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
- Additional accountabilities for this job profile may be defined and appointed through the Chief Engineer Management Arrangements, with appointees listed within the Company Design Authorities and Technical Authorities, as held in the company management system.