A well funded Semiconductor start up in the sensor market is looking for a Manager/Analog Lead for their brand new design team in Belgium. Applicants from within the EU will be considered.
You will be offered an attractive salary package including shares and there is potential to grow to VP Engineering.
Your work location is Leuven in Belgium!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading an Analog IC Design team with product ownership and responsibility from definition to release to manufacturing.
- Direct, guide and participate in activities of a research or technical design function responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components, integrated circuits for a variety of applications
- Work with and provide guidance to physical designers and monitors the progress of IC layout
- Collaborate with Design Verification teams during the pre-PG phase of a project to ensure completion of all technical tasks before PG
- Work with systems engineers, application engineers and marketing to prepare product briefs, datasheets, application notes and assisting in the definition of the product to meet customer needs as well as contributing to roadmap formulation and new concept creation
- Collaborate with validation, product engineering and test engineering teams to enable successful transfer to production
- Interface and lead discussions with the customer and sales/field applications teams to understand customer designs, problems and support as required
- Actively participate in hiring, developing and evaluating personnel to ensure efficient operation of the organization and growth of the individuals into leader
As the successful Manager/Analog Lead, you have at least 10 years of industry experience in Analog Mixed Signal IC Design ideally related to sensors (sigma Delta ADC's) and proven product development and team lead as well as management experience.
For more information please contact Ane at ICR with your CV by clicking on APPLY NOW!