Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: London -Remote
Job Type: Full time.
ORCHA are one of the UK's fastest growing Digital Health organisations. We operate the world's largest digital health assessment platform and library and have a suite of exciting products and services that are all geared towards getting more people using and benefiting from great health and care related Apps.
Digital healthcare holds the power to revolutionize how we treat patients. But this revolution comes with risk. Right now, there are over 350,000 health apps out there and only 20% meet safety standards. It's an issue that needs action, and with action comes innovation.
This is where ORCHA comes in. ORCHA exists to make digital healthcare healthy.
Our industry-leading technology helps national bodies, healthcare providers, professionals on the frontline and digital innovators, develop, accredit and activate the best digital healthcare apps.
Putting the transformative power of digital healthcare into the hands of patients, safely.
It's fair to say we are passionate about health apps. Digital health is rapidly emerging as the major new frontier in healthcare delivery globally and we are at the forefront of this fast moving and exhilarating environment.
What is a Business Analyst?
We're looking for someone who is passionate, smart and cares about people as much as they are passionate about creating amazing products. ORCHA is a brilliant company to work within and the culture is second to none.
- Empathy: being able to listen, understand and appreciate the perspectives and needs of our users, customers and stakeholders, then using this to build the right products at the right time
- Curiosity: a willingness to learn and push boundaries, constantly seeking to evolve their understanding to find new ways to deliver value for the organisation and its customers
- Collaborative: able to work with multi-disciplinary teams to break down opportunities or complex problems into features which can be implemented by Software Engineers
- Detail orientated: able to be immerse within the detail of the domain, then use this information to ensure that the best possible solutions are found, while being mindful of any potential difficulties or risks
- Evidence-driven: always seeking to inform decisions using data and insights, minimising the risk of delivering products or features which fail to meet user and customer needs
What do you need to be successful for the role?
- At least two years experience of gathering and articulating user, business and technical requirements then working with multi-disciplinary teams to deliver them as functioning software
- Experience fulfilling the Business Analyst role in Scrum; using common tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of business analysis tools and techniques, including structured analysis and design
- Able to simplify complicated problems and domains into their constituent parts, then systematically explore and solve them
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, to ensure that the message can be delivered effectively
- Demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well within a team and individually, using your initiative and autonomy
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Excellent client-facing and Internal communication skills
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to be flexible in your approach to work
- A committed work ethic, with enthusiasm to develop your skills and a drive to learn
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- We would love for you to have any of these to help our journey into these areas:
- Experience of a Business Analysis role integrating a previous product in to at least one healthcare system (such as EMIS, SystmOne or EPIC)
- Understanding of HL7 FHIR and experience in overcoming the challenges in mapping data to data
- Understanding of healthcare ontologies such as SNOMED
- Experienced in Single Sign On challenges in healthcare system interoperability.
What we offer:
We offer fun, fast paced and challenge in equal measure and we demand a high level of energy, enthusiasm, and commitment in return.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Healthcare Cashplan - coming soon!
- Flexible hybrid working
- Employee assistance programme
- Company laptop and home working set up
- Personalised career path ladders to ensure a fulfilling career.
- We are still young but growing fast and you have the chance to be our first copywriter, changing the experience and impression of our product with health care professionals across the world
- Expanding across the world, you will be able to join us for what we know will be a fantastic journey
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Process Analyst, Business Planning Analyst, Business System Analyst, Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Analyst, Information Analyst, Business Insight Analyst, Business Performance Analyst, Project Analyst, Business Planner, Project Planner may be considered for this role.