Senior Embedded Software Engineer - North West London - £55,000 - £70,000 pa
An innovative sports tech start up are looking for a Senior Embedded Software Engineer to join their rapidly growing development team, designing next generation sports analytics devices. They offer flexible remote working and you’re only needed in the office around 2 days a week.
- Work in a team of Embedded, Hardware and back-end engineers delivering reliable, tested, documented and clean code.
- Work with hardware team to deliver hardware solutions.
- Assist in field testing processes.
Non-Essential/Nice to have’s:
- Embedded C/C++
- RTOS & Bare metal programming
- Peripheral drivers (SPI, I2C, UART, USB etc.)
- Memory interfacing
- Hardware & software debugging tools (JTAG, Oscilloscopes, Digital Analysers etc.)
- Networking protocols (TCP/UDP etc.)
- Wireless technologies (Wi-Fi, BLE, 3G/4G, RF transceivers)
- Signal processing (DSP etc.)
- ARM Cortex MCU’s (STM32)
- Version control (Git)
If you are interested in the position and think you have the skills required as a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, please don’t hesitate to apply.
Any questions, contact Oliver Bainbridge at Click here to contact this recruiter
or call [Telephone number removed]