|Listed on:||11th May|
|Salary/Rate:||£67,000 - £75,000|
Business Solutions Architect
- Salary - £67,000 - £75,000
- Hybrid working
- 25 days' annual leave
- Incentive scheme, retail discounts and many more exciting benefits
Who are we
Premium Credit is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. This is an exciting time of growth for us, and we need an analytical and commercially astute Business Solutions Architect to help us continue this success. With a 4.1/5 Glassdoor rating, this is a great opportunity to enjoy a rewarding career with a company that supports and invests in its people.
What we offer
We pride ourselves on offering an inclusive and supportive working environment where employees can thrive and a culture that encourages people to develop and evolve.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a high-calibre business architect with experience of shaping holistic business views and solutions to make a big impact in our organisation and drive us forward.
Our excellent benefits package also includes:
- Incentive scheme
- 25 days' holiday (pro rata) in addition to bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Private Medical and Dental insurance
- Retail and cinema discounts
- A chance to win a Premium Award every quarter (£500 voucher)
- 24/7 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Mental Health First Aiders
In this rewarding role, you will provide strategic and architectural direction to all areas of PCL's business and bring business solutions conceptual vision. Core to the role will be interpretation and contextualisation of strategy for operational needs, developing specific artefacts such as value streams and capability maps to help bridge the gap between strategy and execution, and to streamline and rationalise the IT enablement process.
In addition to developing specific deliverables, views and viewpoints, you will synthesise and align the work of others, drawing on your skills in strategy development, business analysis, process management, operations and systems analysis.
In return, as well as offering a fantastic benefits package, we'll enable you to achieve your career goals, providing support and making sure you can grow in the direction your ambition takes you.
The Business Solutions Architect is a key role in our project teams. As a member of the Portfolio Delivery Team, your work will span all domains of change including but not exclusive to IT. You will work in a central role collaborating with Solutions Architects, Business Analysts and Project Managers, binding together their specialisms across strategy, design, modelling and solutions.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Strategic and architectural direction for all areas of the business and business cases, with emphasis on solutions in response to new initiatives
- Strong business cases for new projects and programmes are initiated aligned to PCL's strategic intent
- New and existing value streams and business flows are mapped, to support evaluation and design of solutions
- Strong upfront analysis completed ahead of, and during initiation of project delivery work, to crystallise the scope and roadmap
- Systems, IT Services and Applications are optimal to support organisation capabilities, value streams and strategic objectives
To be considered as a Business Solutions Architect, you will need:
- Experience in one or more of the following: Business, Data, Application, Technology, Infrastructure domains
- Experience of shaping holistic business views and solutions in a business transformation situation
- Experience in defining target states and roadmaps towards these
- Structured analysis and modelling techniques
- Knowledge and experience of governance frameworks
- Experience of working within traditional waterfall and agile project environments
- Strong verbal and written communication planning and delivery skills to all levels, and the ability to instil confidence and buy-in from cross disciplinary stakeholders when explaining business solutions and options
- Ability to challenge, influence others and negotiate at all levels
Other organisations may call this role Business Change Consultant, Business Process Consultant, Business Systems Architect, Solutions Architect, or Head of Operations Improvement.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you're seeking a brilliant new opportunity as a Business Solution Architect, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Contact Name: Premium Credit
Job ID: 3087916