As a Microsoft Gold Partner, we at Nigel Frank are currently working with one of the top medical firms in the UK who are looking to add to their family. My client are currently working on a lot of Medical innovative projects and are looking to add to the support team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experiences in 1st and 2nd line support, motivated and passionate about IT.
Please be advised that the role is currently remote but will become a hybrid role with 2 days a week in the office(Manchester).
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide (but not limited to) 1st/2nd line IT Helpdesk support
- Maintains Helpdesk tickets, prioritising work, updating steps for corrective action, and communicates with customers any timescales and progress reports as required
- Creating and updating Knowledgebase articles for end users and other IT personnel
- Configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting a range of hardware devices including desktops, laptops, printers, IP phones, iPhones, iPads, handheld scanners, and other peripherals
- Conducts software installations and support, including upgrades, preventative maintenance, and troubleshooting as required
- Liaises with external suppliers and support providers where required
- Supporting users and troubleshooting issues with a range of industry standard systems
- Other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience providing IT or Application support
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (O365)
- Strong working knowledge of user administration tools within Azure AD
- Knowledge of hardware & software installation and configuration
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems, Microsoft Office suite of applications, and Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange administration